The MixMizer oil measuring tool

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roadrashracing

I was looking around walmart tonight and I found this tool.
10111.jpg
http://www.hopkinsmfg.com/10111.html
It basicly a big needle and has different mixtures for 2 stroke oil. It has for liter ,1/2 liter , 1 qt, or one pint of fuel. So I guess you find what you want to mix pull it back to what mix you want and add to fuel, it also has a tube to reach to the bottom of the oil jug. it has measure ments for 16:1 - 100:1. I will try it out in a few weeks.:)

And its made in the usa!

Last edited:
good find, but i tried it. the round fingure hole on the top of the plunger popped off and its hard to get the oil out of the quart container. it comes with a small tube fore the end, but it creates too much pressure. i just use the wifes old measuring cup. she don't cook any way.. 2oz per half gallon.. done..

Been using it for the past 5 years. It's the best one I find since you can do as little and as much as you want. Just check the sides to see if it says 1 litre and 1/2 litre. Mine has 1/2 litre printed on both marked rows.

i tried one too. nice idea, bad manufactureing. mine was a female dog to deal with. went with a ratio right cup.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks