The OMG!! ebay thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pile of overpriced shite imo(n):poop:(n):poop:....only good thing is the pipe.:unsure:..but then again it aint the best either:rolleyes:
Actually scrape that...pipes r shite aswell..(y).y run twin pipes without a twin engine:rolleyes:....plus its full of integy shite:poop::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm not seeing 1 decent part on that.:rolleyes:...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What he said

Pile of overpriced shite imo(n):poop:(n):poop:....only good thing is the pipe.:unsure:..but then again it aint the best either:rolleyes:
Actually scrap that...pipes r shite aswell..(y).y run twin pipes without a twin engine:rolleyes:....plus its full of integy shite:poop::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm not seeing 1 decent part on that.:rolleyes:...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
???
...But then show that baja to a noobie and he'll thk its badass to the max:love:......:rolleyes:..:ROFLMAO:
??

Splattered with KM alloy. In fact it probably is a KM and bugger all HPI on it. I'm not slating KM but it is false advertising. Basically ....crap!

J
Yeah pretty much, when I said it was worth it, I didn't mean worth it to buy it, i mean like if you bought all of those parts it would equal that amount. Just not something anyone would like to buy

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks