The OMG!! ebay thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't buy knock off dewalt batteries lol
I just won a 20volt max saw, all sorts of crap is popping up. For the 20 volt system. I only have one 5 amp hr battery. So I'll eventually have to get another. Would really like the 9ah battery but don't know if a std charger will work with it. (They are the flex volt batteries)

Which saw? Regardless that's awesome. Free tools is always a perk lol. I've got a handful for the 6.0s few 5s a bunch of 4s etc. Depends what your running for how long. Me personally would have no need for a 9.0. I own most of their lineup as is and have probably 30 batteries. Most power hungry thing I own is the big sds cordless hammer drill. A chop saw may be different though.

Which saw? Regardless that's awesome. Free tools is always a perk lol. I've got a handful for the 6.0s few 5s a bunch of 4s etc. Depends what your running for how long. Me personally would have no need for a 9.0. I own most of their lineup as is and have probably 30 batteries. Most power hungry thing I own is the big sds cordless hammer drill. A chop saw may be different though.
It's the 12" 20v max saw. Not really planning on using it hard, as I have plenty of real saws to use, but thought it would be nice for light work around the house and at the splitter, or climbing work. It specs out close to my 192tc stihl, and truth be told it sucks having to start a saw in the tree. Figured I'd give it a shot. If it's a gutless pos I'll take the chain off, and let the kids play with it. Only down side is it's the bare tool, so I have to get another battery or two. I have 1 5ah, and 2 2ah batteries. The 2ah wont last for shite.

In my experience, if you shop home depot online you'll get the best overall deal when it comes to dewalt batteries. Typically cheaper than in store or different combinations not offered in store. For example this year I only bought batteries twice. I typically can get about 5 years out of them. I bought a 2 pack of the 6.0 guys for like $169 maybe $199 I don't remember. Few months later I grabbed a 4pk that had 2 4.0 and 2 2.0. left the little guys at home and threw the 4.0s on the work truck. I'll burn thru them 2.0s I'm no time flat as would you lol

Keep your eyes open for their daily deal or whatever they call it. Special buy of the day etc...scored my band saw almost half off that way. You'll see batteries from time to time

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks