Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.

the ``OMG!!``...ebay thread.......

Top Dead Center

dougstar

:eek::eek::eek::eek: did a bit of research into audio power cables and its a con:unsure::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: just companies extracting long $$$$ from dumb ass idots that need a kettle plug that says aduio quest on it.....:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: and if your gonna be dumd you must pay:unsure::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Z.hb71

Not RC related but, Got dayuuuum!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/AudioQuest-NRG-Dragon-High-Current-15-Amp-AC-Power-Cable-3-Meters/392120004158?epid=15026595169&hash=item5b4c2c6e3e:g:L1gAAOSw~Flbksl-:rk:1:pf:0

I thought I was an audiophile until I visited audiophile forums. I guess I just enjoy music. A true audiophile, with their systems, can hear the janitor at the recording studio fart while in the break room and smell it through their speakers.
WHAT THE HELL WAS DUDE ON WHEN HE PPOSTED THAT!!!!!!!!!!!???!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?! :eek:o_Oo_O damn 13k almost 14!

Z.hb71

Welcome to the world of high end audio equipment. That is a legitimate retail price for high end snake oil. You might want to call your credit card company and ask them to increase your spending limit.
:headphone::headphone::headphone::headphone:Super "Duper" speaker wire:headphone::headphone::headphone::headphone::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
HOOOLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY SSGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!TTTTTTTTTTT 55K!?!!!!!!???!??!??!???!! I lost 3 brain cells, now I'm at -3 brain cells. ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.