The OMG!! ebay thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have no idea what they have. It's only worth is the body. Can't trust the pipe ain't bent.

"Had someone look at it and if in fully working conditions and clean, we would be looking at over $1500

Unfortunately I can’t really say what is wrong with specifically just know one of the tires something is broken (3rd picture)"

They have no idea what they have. It's only worth is the body. Can't trust the pipe ain't bent.

"Had someone look at it and if in fully working conditions and clean, we would be looking at over $1500

Unfortunately I can’t really say what is wrong with specifically just know one of the tires something is broken (3rd picture)"
I saw that made me giggle like a school girl

Here's a baja ??? stellar deal. I offered $250, just a quick look over it needs a chassis, shock(s) maybe a arm, side (mud) guards, steering servo, maybe throttle servo and reciever box.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/274659923354
:oops: :oops: how'd da fek do u do that to a baj chassis ??...its feking junk????
...thats a 99p start no reserve???

Kinda surprised its bid up that high, for a more or less stock dbxl, but then again I've been looking at ebay to try and get an idea, what some of my old stuff is going for, and was surprised to see the numbers. Seen a few 2.5 rustlers like I have going $150.00+. That's just crazy.

I think $600-$700 is avg ebay price on a clean one. Plus there isn't many options on there compared to a couple weeks ago. That rig is very clean with free shipping and a few upgrades. I won't be surprised if it gets to $800.

I think $600-$700 is avg ebay price on a clean one. Plus there isn't many options on there compared to a couple weeks ago. That rig is very clean with free shipping and a few upgrades. I won't be surprised if it gets to $800.
Yeah ebay is largely what I'm basing my prices around for stuff. Hard to believe what some of it is going for.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks