The stupid stuff we do....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Played kick ball with some kids went to kick the ball ass hard as I could and kicked straight into the concrete and broke my big toe.
Something similar happened to me except it was pitch black out and i kicked a concrete step, going to help a neighbor.
This was years ago but a gift that keeps on giving. So after surgery to remove the bone chips,we thought all should be good but...... Bones kept on fracturing and cutting tendons along the way for added fun. So just before the world ended i went to Dr and was told they couldn't do anything currently,my only choice was to have my foot fused into a solid block essentially. They decided to wait until I was older before doing procedure or till I couldn't take the pain should the painkillers stop working.
So Please take care of that injury, it can really become a problem if not dealt with properly/bad luck. Good luck man👍.

Can't believe half of you have made it to adulthood. All I got is, stabbed myself in my left thumb, with my pocket knife, trying to cut a zip tie, and caught my leg with a saw when a limb fell out of the bamboo I was cutting. Have a nasty scar on my right elbow from a biking accident. Oh Glass fragaments in my left hand from punching a side window out so I could choke..... never mind the rest of that story. Actually got my leg twice with the saw, second time I had my chaps on and just a minor tear of skin, but it bleed like a stuck pig. Got this fun gash on my wrist. Was skinning a new door and one of the guys kicked the saw horse out from under it, sending the door flying, me being the idiot I am I grabbed the door so the glass didn't break..... ended up hashing my wrist open on a piece of the sheet metal. Dr thought I was trying to off myself..... showed him the picture if the door....
Think the best one I got, is the hunk of my hand I tore out with a wrist pin from my cummins when I was polishing it up in the little lathe. Was in a hurry,.so I put the quick chuck in, and was swapping them out and not shutting the lathe off. Went to stick the last one in and it kicked kinda sideways and pinched a piece of my palm out near my thumb close to the web. Got my buddy to stick it back in there and superglue the skin back over have no feeling over that little chunk but it healed up pretty good.

Can't believe half of you have made it to adulthood. All I got is, stabbed myself in my left thumb, with my pocket knife, trying to cut a zip tie, and caught my leg with a saw when a limb fell out of the bamboo I was cutting. Have a nasty scar on my right elbow from a biking accident. Oh Glass fragaments in my left hand from punching a side window out so I could choke..... never mind the rest of that story. Actually got my leg twice with the saw, second time I had my chaps on and just a minor tear of skin, but it bleed like a stuck pig. Got this fun gash on my wrist. Was skinning a new door and one of the guys kicked the saw horse out from under it, sending the door flying, me being the idiot I am I grabbed the door so the glass didn't break..... ended up hashing my wrist open on a piece of the sheet metal. Dr thought I was trying to off myself..... showed him the picture if the door....
Think the best one I got, is the hunk of my hand I tore out with a wrist pin from my cummins when I was polishing it up in the little lathe. Was in a hurry,.so I put the quick chuck in, and was swapping them out and not shutting the lathe off. Went to stick the last one in and it kicked kinda sideways and pinched a piece of my palm out near my thumb close to the web. Got my buddy to stick it back in there and superglue the skin back over have no feeling over that little chunk but it healed up pretty good.
we all done dumb crap though sean, especially when younger :D,
few more of mine are glass in eye, pry bar to the face while moving a shed,
nail through foot as a kid, multiple times splitting head open,
bush saw across back of hand, etc etc :ROFLMAO:

we all done dumb crap though sean, especially when younger :D,
few more of mine are glass in eye, pry bar to the face while moving a shed,
nail through foot as a kid, multiple times splitting head open,
bush saw across back of hand, etc etc :ROFLMAO:
Yeah mate, been fortunate I never really messed myself up too bad. Bit more cautious now a days.

I drank toilet duck, got scalded with cuppa coffee, had brick thrown off my head, split my eyebrow open bouncing on a bed, put top lip over my nose going over handle bars of my bike, chipped both top front teeth going over handle bars of bike, tool all the skin off my left knee down to knee cap falling off roller blades, ripped the tendons in both ankles.
I'm surprised I'm still here and fully intact pmsl

I drank toilet duck, got scalded with cuppa coffee, had brick thrown off my head, split my eyebrow open bouncing on a bed, put top lip over my nose going over handle bars of my bike, chipped both top front teeth going over handle bars of bike, tool all the skin off my left knee down to knee cap falling off roller blades, ripped the tendons in both ankles.
I'm surprised I'm still here and fully intact pmsl
how the feck you manage to drink toilet duck kev ?
either you were very young or rat arsed at the time :D,

Yup, I'm probably one of the reasons there is safety caps on them all now lol.
Apparently I was taken to hospital and doctors told my parents to give me nothing but milk for couple of days to neutralize it, that was 33 years ago and no lasting effects.

Yup, I'm probably one of the reasons there is safety caps on them all now lol.
Apparently I was taken to hospital and doctors told my parents to give me nothing but milk for couple of days to neutralize it, that was 33 years ago and no lasting effects.
Had a kid I went to school with drink a bottle of lye. Majorly mess him up inside. He did this at a pretty young age as well. He's fuked for life because of it. Can't ever eat enough most food pass right through him. Glad you got through yours ok.

Damn! You guys are accident prone. I've had my fair share of bike, 3 wheeler, 4 wheeler crashes, a slap shot to the rib cage(no broken bones, knocks on wood) and stitches in my right ring finger. Nothing like what you guys have experienced.

The stupidest things I've done wouldn't have caused bodily harm but could have been life crushing/changing.

The first stupid thing I did was say three little words. While doing the horizontal bop for the second time with my best friend's sister, I said "I love you" in the heat of the moment. I was like OMG WTF did I just do. The girl wouldn't stay off my jock my entire Junior year of high school.

The second stupid thing that occurred multiple times was not wearing a raincoat while having relations with my friend's sister. Either, I was shooting blanks or she had the best birth control ever. I dodged a bullet. It's hard to imagine how my life would have changed if I was a father at 17. Luckily, she was a Senior that year, went off to college a year before me. Met a sugar daddy 8 years older than her and came home for summer break engaged and 3 months pregnant. Whew!

😒 joining this forum count??

Broke my ankle jumping off a roof after the ladder fell. Stupid one story house.
Like i said in junkies dirtbike post broke and dislocated fingers riding my kx125.

Use to work in a sheet metal shop and my boss told me NEVER stick your arm fingers or legs anyplace you wouldn't stick your peepee..
Great advice and apparently has kept me safer then most of you guys 😂😂😂

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks