The what did you buy today thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
look like feking wood screws??
Shhhhhh that because that's what they are .

Instead of what I spent today, how about this week. GTB front disk brakes for the buggy and New glasses, Titanium frames got to love them. I've been wearing glasses since I was 18 . The Doc says my eyes have gotten better since the last perscription .

Last edited:
Shhhhhh that because that's what they are .

Instead of what I spent today, how about this week. GTB front disk brakes for the buggy and New glasses, Titanium frames got to love them. I've been wearing glasses since I was 18 . The Doc says my eyes have gotten better since the last perscription .
i wear glasses too. not ti frames tho.

imo screws like these don't seem right on a rc...
You righ it dose feel wierd :unsure:but a regular metal screw in plastic also make little sense . I think the plastic is the problem ...........but plastic has a consistency more like wood than metal so .........were dose that leave us?:unsure:
Prefer bolt and a nut if its going through plastic (y)than a metal screw just into a plastic hole(n)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks