DBXL Thinking about buying a Losi DBXL-E

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just heard at another source that the Losi v2.0 has issues with reverse and configuring the ESC, per the Losi manual... anybody here knows anything about that?

I've heard it is the same ESC as the one installed in the Arrma Kraton 8s - and their manuals instructions for the ESC are totally different, for example, the Losi ESC should have a program item (#9) for the timing (degree) but it does not really exist...
@Clubin , can you confirm this using your ESC programmer? I think it's a waste of 30$ to purchase the programer when you can set it using the self-button and the manual... I hope to purchase the Max5 in the next year - as this year I'm already out of my pay grade (getting marry soon and such crazy things :cool:)...

I've heard it is the same ESC as the one installed in the Arrma Kraton 8s - and their manuals instructions for the ESC are totally different, for example, the Losi ESC should have a program item (#9) for the timing (degree) but it does not really exist...
@Clubin , can you confirm this using your ESC programmer? I think it's a waste of 30$ to purchase the programer when you can set it using the self-button and the manual... I hope to purchase the Max5 in the next year - as this year I'm already out of my pay grade (getting marry soon and such crazy things :cool:)...
I will try set it up tonight if I have time. I hate trying to set something up using the buttons. Maybe it’s just me? I like to see what I’m doing. It is well worth $30 for me. Lol
Words of wisdom for you? Getting married is cheaper than getting divorced. Ask me how I know. Lol.

Spectrum receiver not functioning. It was working the last time I used it. I installed my futaba px7 bound it. Another spectrum receiver and radio in the trash!
front cvd’s have a set screw that holds a cross pin in place. Well one tried to get out it ate a bit of the spindle up. I checked both fronts. No lock tite on either side. Both sides were loose too! Especially the one that came apart.
All fixed and ready to rock now.

?Why would you use a carbon fiber steering part for an off road 5th scale vehicle? That was destined to fail. Theres a place for CF, and steering and suspension are amongst the places where one shouldn't use it on an offroad vehicle....especially a large scale vehicle.
I’m going to make it out of aluminum. Problem solved. It was a very poor choice of material. I agree!

I'm curious to know how long your 3s battery's last. My SMC 3s 6500 battery's only last 12 minutes on a full charge. Can't find a battery with a higher MAH that'll fit the tray.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks