Thinking about one.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a bad price at all if they truly have only one tank through them and are in solid functioning order. Just remember as we all have had to do, you will end up having to put $ into it and them. Watch out for shipping charges and I would ask clearly how they plan to ship the truck if you go that route, i.e. what's being disassemble and how will it be packaged?

I mean you have seen the threads on here, ypu know the tips and tricks, ups and downs of them. They are certainly in a league of their own as far as size and nothing like them.

Do they have all the decent upgrades needed or you wanting one as a project? Not sure your budget, but I have been considering selling mine

I mean you have seen the threads on here, ypu know the tips and tricks, ups and downs of them. They are certainly in a league of their own as far as size and nothing like them.

Do they have all the decent upgrades needed or you wanting one as a project? Not sure your budget, but I have been considering selling mine
Shipping if I bought a new one from primal was 780 usd. Sickening almost. But it’s a big package for sure.
I was looking for a fix er upper actually. But text me John might be interested.

Hey check out Kevin talbot on you tube, he's got this thing now giving away rc's for an entry fee to the rafle then he ships it anywhere in the world to the winner. He just announced he's got a brand new primal truck and brand new ho engine in the next draw!

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks