Thinking the heard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sad to see her go , but a guy in Ohio , lives on a lake bought my RC Sparks addition streamline thrasher jet boat , some how it seems my wife enjoyed the sale ? but anyways seems my hobby room is making more sense to the normal people around me ? I'm gunna see how the raminator does on it's first real speed run day , then decide what I'm doing with it financially , as far as the lipo change over I'm planning , Wich is Mr. Dizzles fault if my wife asks , but I gotta see how she does after all the tranny work I did , kinda scary???

Attachments

• IMG_20210312_164935.jpg
    IMG_20210312_164935.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 6
Me and my shoo goo got thrown outside ! Prolly a good thing , that way tomorrow I'll remember my name ? stuff is strong smelling for three days , but I'm not waiting that long to put the dbxl e back together , geuss the whole truck goes in the garage , that's just no way to treat a awesome rig like that ???

Attachments

• IMG_20210330_192836.jpg
    IMG_20210330_192836.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 4
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks