This is nuts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw it the other day. What a beast. Can we use this thread to post radical builds and engine swaps? I know a couple that I think all of you would love.

I know I have posted this before but I need to make an RC version of this at some point
Its a 'ZX12-R' engine. So its not a monsterswap but considering that car originally was delivered with a rubberband that you had to twist to create forward motion, its quite the upgrade. Also the car weighs less than its driver.

Or why not bolt two 'busa' engines together for a psychotic v8 that revs 12.000 or so?

There's a guy named "Rob Dahm" and he's building a turbo 4 rotor awd rx7. He says hes looking for 2000hp. Car has been stretched a title in the front for awd. Technically the car Is mid Engined as the engine is behind the front axle which is cool. And he's not just looking for power, he wants it to handle great aswell. This is the car at sema a couple years ago, it's not done yet btwmaxresdefault-3.jpg
sema_2016_dino_dalle_carbonare_36-1200x800.jpg
CwSamaGUcAEVaWj.jpg

Mazda made a prototype engine for Chevy, for the Corvette it was a 4 rotor NA engine. If memory serves me right it was very close to 1000hp. So turbo a 4 rotor and i would think 2k hp wouldnt be too far off the map. Kinda make you drool thinking about it ?

Yeah, if I only had money to play with another toy lol. I co own a rx8. It's just sitting rotting away to nothing. Blew the oil cooler lines from the engine to the coolers. It's like $600 for new lines and fittings but neither of us have money to sink into it. One day well get it back out.

Yeah, if I only had money to play with another toy lol. I co own a rx8. It's just sitting rotting away to nothing. Blew the oil cooler lines from the engine to the coolers. It's like $600 for new lines and fittings but neither of us have money to sink into it. One day well get it back out.
Not surprising. I hear they suck reliability wise. Anyone want a 6 rotor quad turbo rx2??

Wowza, those race F500's are pretty dam sick screamers ! Someday after my retirement, i'm headed across the pond to indulge myself in spectating some seriously sick alternate types of motorsports racing !!! Racing in the USA is a joke as compared to the scope of racing over in Europe and Australia !

Wowza, those race F500's are pretty dam sick screamers ! Someday after my retirement, i'm headed across the pond to indulge myself in spectating some seriously sick alternate types of motorsports racing !!! Racing in the USA is a joke as compared to the scope of racing over in Europe and Australia !

Yeah they are slick. I think you are suffering from a case of 'the grass is always greener'. Because from here it seems like all of our racing is just raditional racing types even if the racers arent. You have monstertrucks, Baja races, stadium trucks, rock bouncers, all the redneck engineering that I absolutely love because its so big and stupid :)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks