This will be mine in a few hours. Any reccomended upgrades?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
baja/losi wheel extenders/hexes wont fit direct trooper,
someone did do am fg to baja conversion set for em , don't recall who though, but wernt cheap,
was always gonna try and make a home done version of hex converters myself but never got round to it,
i'm pretty sure you could do yer own cheaper than the sets that were available (y)

I seen those but they look cheesy. The madmax ones are extended and have cut out for brake disc if and when you choose to upgrade.

Truck looks clean! I had that same body and it's a blast watching it rip around.

I fitted a set of adaptors to my Tamco X5 (FS racing buggy), easy enough to come by and relatively cheap. I also made my own using some 24mm aluminium hex stock and a lathe.
kev, where did you find 24mm hex ally stock mate ?
i need some and can only find imperial sizes over here,
can find closse to 24mm equivalent but not bang on,

sorry for going off on a tangent on your thread trooper (y)

Looking for a better exhaust. Found this but its not for the monster. Really like it, is there one similar for the FG Monster/Stadium series?

https://www.tps-racing.com/vrc9200-victory-rc-fg-leopard-power-s-set.html

ddm dominator trooper, it aint raw though, full chrome side pipe,
works really well and loud as feck (y),
i have one for my fg stadium, only mod needed is the upper part of the rear shock brace/mount needs to be trimmed a tad on the left side of the truck,
but i think thats just on the 4wd conversion cos shock towers are a tad different,

DDM Dominator® Chrome Pipe for FG 2WD/4WD Offroad Vehicles (davesmotors.com)

edit; if you use a beetle body then that needs trimming to fit around the dominator as well

Last edited:
Looks good however im not sure that expansion chamber is big enough. Im running 32cc fully ported and the pipe I have is super similar. Seems to just be restricted at the top end. Thinking about Jetpro or victory for this one. Doesn't seem like there is much of a choice.

Last edited:
Looks like a dominator copy you got there. The FG pipes are good for mid to top end power and don't wake the neighborhood. That is if you can find one. Does Jetpro make a pipe for the g320?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks