Thoughts on exhaust

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smokes78

Been looking at exhaust pipes and think I have made up my mind on the losi tuned pipe for the dbxl but wanted to get some input first. Anyone’s thoughts on best pipe? Performance wise. I’m hoping to get a little more out of it from the start and out of corners. Also about tuning. Was reading in the manual about tuning a lil bit with the low screw on the carb for more throttle response. Will this help with the low end out of the corners? Maybe a 1/16th turn?

It’s the stock 23cc motor. Maybe later on will be getting a bigger one. Not sure yet tho

I run the one Losi made with Batolone for the DBXL in my MTXL and it really made the engine a lot more spritely. Thats the best way to describe it. It boosted across the spectrum with most boost in the mid. I was surprised at how much of a difference it actually made because I got it because I could have it for practically free and fit it to the MTXL with a little modification. Long story short. Its a pretty neat pipe. At least on the standard CY29cc thats on the MTXL. The Olimat looks the bizniz tho. Losi/bart is a little plain jane in the looks department.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks