Thoughts on Rovan 360SLT V5 Losi 5B Compatible Buggy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure on that but I did buy a Rovan Baja Q Shorty.
Considering it is entry level 1/5 scale but my expectations were not off the chart.

Sure it is not a name brand so to speak for the price it isn't too bad.

Not sure I care for the tires and no remote kill so I have one to install.

It does run really well and spends most of it's time with the front wheels off the ground so it is a great basher which is what I was looking for.
I think the bottom line like so many other things is you get what you pay for.

The baja has so many offerings with aftermarket support while that rig not so much. Me personally and my opinion is don't if you just got into 5th scale, run the 5ive t first and learn the ropes, I've also seen posts about certain things being out of stock without an ETA.

Last edited:
I would also be curious if people have good experiences with this kit. I would think a 5ive B clone would be quite popular based on how much demand there is for the B.

As of now, I'm just going to convert my spare 5ive T into a B.

Hi
I would expect most parts would be interchangeable between the platforms , just as most of the Losi 5 , Rovan Truck bits are with the 30DNB as I have found out. I would guess most of it is made in China for all platforms.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks