Time line shift

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Youll have to find a liberal part of town whens y get here ? don't take to kindly to botty boys? ? old guy asked me ounce here what the cricket score was (don't care for sport?) my answer "mmmmmm don't know?‍♂️" old guys answer "What!!! Are you fiddlesticking GAY!!!!" ?‍♂️ ???? i was gob smacked ???

Youll have to find a liberal part of town whens y get here ? don't take to kindly to botty boys? ? old guy asked me ounce here what the cricket score was (don't care for sport?) my answer "mmmmmm don't know?‍♂️" old guys answer "What!!! Are you fiddlesticking GAY!!!!" ?‍♂️ ???? i was gob smacked ???
Sounds like poop hole south here in America ??
Don't matter tho, that Aussie accent gets me Everytime ??

Iv been back and forth between here and South Africa for 15 years and at first i heard it? the accent. But now not so much? just some adds on the radio theyll have some bloke really haming up the accent for some local hardware shop or somthing??? but most of the time i hear jack all?

Iv been back and forth between here and South Africa for 15 years and at first i heard it? the accent. But now not so much? just some adds on the radio theyll have some bloke really haming up the accent for some local hardware shop or somthing??? but most of the time i hear jack all?
Yeah cuz ur used to it. I'm not, n I think it can be Hawt ?

Z you've not been around very long. While some are tolerant or even accepting of those tendencies. Most places are not. I've been to a lot of the continental U.S. and outside of the big cities flying the rainbow flag isnt accepted, with very few exceptions. I have no issue with it, but saying it's just a few places that take issue is a load of bs.

Z you've not been around very long. While some are tolerant or even accepting of those tendencies. Most places are not. I've been to a lot of the continental U.S. and outside of the big cities flying the rainbow flag isnt accepted, with very few exceptions. I have no issue with it, but saying it's just a few places that take issue is a load of bs.
Youll have to workout in a gym for a few yearsScreenshot_20200503-092428.jpg
Before you can run around with a?️‍?or youll get the:poop::poop::poop: kicked out of y?????????

Yeah I know. There's still alot of people who haven't warmed up just yet

And would you look at that, thread detailed ?
Youll have to workout in a gym for a few yearsView attachment 58363
Before you can run around with a?️‍?or youll get the:poop::poop::poop: kicked out of y?????????
Or excersize the second amendment ??

Screw whoever ya want bud. Don't bother me. I won't lie and say watching two dudes suck face doesn't give me the heebie jeebies. But thats cuz dudes are fekking ugly. Its definitely not for me, and if I have a choice, id rather not see it. That and the gay guys who act like chicks. I don't get that, be a man and ride that rump like ya mean it. Quit pussy footing around.??

Back