Time line shift

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
List of items tried
Banana
Ham
Appel
avocado
Peanut butter
Egg
Did consider using dishwasher tabs since the fuker git into them😂🤣
But after all those we put the musli in the traps and bang 4 in 12 hours😂
Hope I caught the lot now🤔
Some folk been taken over😱

In NSW people are tying string around the legs of their trousers to stop em running up there legs.
They came in early days with settles 🤦‍♂️
They very carefully now🤔bit to later .
There more camils here 2mil + - than Saudi ect.......we export them to the east😱🤷‍♂️😂 . Other big problems here cane toads foxes rabits wild pigs...to just name a few😤

They brought the rabbits too.
Bl00dy Pommies ;)

Yes us British have a lot to answer for for sending stuff to OZ, rabbits, mice, foxes, convicts. It seems back in colonial times they tried to make it feel a bit like home, plus rabbits, cows, sheep where good source of food that we knew how to manage.

I normally use crunchy peanut butter to catch mice, buggers can't leave it alone. They also like modern cable insulation so keep an eye on your vehicles and homes for rodent damage. Saw on the news last week about the plague of mice, something to do with perfect weather has allowed them to breed uncontrollably.
What you need, is something in OZ that would kill/eat the mice. Its not like your short of preditors over there.

Whats needed is this new gene editing "crisper" and they could make the mice only breed infertile mice 👍🏻 🤔 saw this guy state side breeding glow in the dark dogs with this gene technology ......bit controversial but would be safe coz its not a virus but gene editing 👍🏻
Yes us British have a lot to answer for for sending stuff to OZ, rabbits, mice, foxes, convicts. It seems back in colonial times they tried to make it feel a bit like home, plus rabbits, cows, sheep where good source of food that we knew how to manage.

I normally use crunchy peanut butter to catch mice, buggers can't leave it alone. They also like modern cable insulation so keep an eye on your vehicles and homes for rodent damage. Saw on the news last week about the plague of mice, something to do with perfect weather has allowed them to breed uncontrollably.
What you need, is something in OZ that would kill/eat the mice. Its not like your short of preditors over there.

Your big mistake was sending the convicts.
You shoulda left them there and moved here yourselves.
Whats needed is this new gene editing "crisper" and they could make the mice only breed infertile mice 👍🏻 🤔 saw this guy state side breeding glow in the dark dogs with this gene technology ......bit controversial but would be safe coz its not a virus but gene editing 👍🏻

I saw some thing the other day about making them infertile.
Maybe they're going on the pill o_O

Last edited:
Yep CRISPR..gene and dna modification..been really interested in this. Very popular subject right now. 👍👍

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks