tk09 hormann TONEGAWA SERVO mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hyper 78

hi guys,i was just wondering if there is a servo mount that is made for the hormann tk09 for the TONEGAWA heavy duty servo? there is a large alloy strenghening chassiss mount that seems could be in the way!

https://www.largescaleforums.com/album.php?albumid=168&pictureid=1192

as you can see,it takes up alot of space,cheers.

also today,i didnt put my petrol cap on properly causing half a tank of fuel was disposed of all over my hitech 5755 steering servo causing it to glitch, ever so lightly for the 5 minutes i used it after, i came back and wiped it,left it on the side to dry off(incase fuel had got inside) im just hoping it is ok tommorrow,any thoughts?

You'll be fine mate!!
Don't light any matches near it for a while!
If there's any sunshine, with ventilation (wind) then leave the servo there.
Perhaps try it quickly tomorrow AM, and if it does glitch, then open the top and leave it to dry in the sun - I know it's UK, but there some sometimes!!
Petrol shouldn't desolder or short circuit anything, but better drying it out.

Al.

gosh, im so relieved!!! i thought maybe the fuel would mess it up,i cant believe how wet it got! but i just got my futaba 4pk today ,with an extra reciever (to run the marder too).,im going to set that up tonight and see how the servo is in the morning,hopefully it will be o.k, cheers mate.

...... MIGHT attack the rubber seals a little, but that's all I can think of - slightly perish the rubber.

Al.
i just tried it out,the hitec servo is fine! i made a deal for a new tonegowa 050 today,they are something like 65kg torque at 6 volts and 93kg torque at 8.2!!!! but it seems to have fallen thru' (bummer!)never mind.
cheers .

I bought a Tonegawa once, but was always put off installing it, as it's wide open to the elements.
If you use that Hormann as it's meant to be, you'll be battling through some rough stuff regularly. The Buggy's probably better enclosed than the FG MT I was going to install mine into, but for me, that's why I sold mine on - then moved to twin Rhinos!!
Al.

Here you go buddy.

http://www.rapid-racing-southwest.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=48&products_id=481

The best servo you could ever fit, I ran one for 4 years and its still going strong with my hormanns new owner
cheers buddy, ive got the tonegowa 050,funny enough i found this site yesterday,jay is sending me one out,with the discount at the moment i thought id have to order some gears and other bits and bobs too!
Ive read so much about them,cant wait to install it!!! i have a jumbo multiplex and a hitech 5755,but they can be spares now this big boy has come along. just got a futaba 4pk too,the h0rmanns starting to come upto a good level.thanx guys
ps, i was talking to guy a guy whom brought a tonegowa that was 5 years old,he said he wasnt bothered with the age as they are bomb proof,mine is spanking new,

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks