TO MUCH POWER TO REAR WHEELS

MARLEY76

Thread starter #1
hi guys not sure if this as been posted before by others. but is there such thing as to much power to the rear wheels on a 2wd buggy. as since ive put new upgraded motor in . from 26cc 2bolt to a 29cc 4bolt bigbore wen i set off the rear end slides around . didnt do it as much on the other motor... if thats the case any one know of improving this . besides being light fingerd on the throttle lever... thanks in advance guys :)

machine head

hi guys not sure if this as been posted before by others. but is there such thing as to much power to the rear wheels on a 2wd buggy. as since ive put new upgraded motor in . from 26cc 2bolt to a 29cc 4bolt bigbore wen i set off the rear end slides around . didnt do it as much on the other motor... if thats the case any one know of improving this . besides being light fingerd on the throttle lever... thanks in advance guys :)
adjust the preload on your shocks corner to corner and thicken the diff lube to more of a posi rear end

Sivels68

Gear up big dog or your just gonna eat up tires and tear drive chain up

evssv

i run 10k oil in my baja diff..:)..with a scott finlay g32promx...:D....yeah it spins up but then again its got 7.5bhp:eek::eek:....thk i may go to 20k nx time the diffs out...but 10k will do u fine:)