TO MUCH POWER TO REAR WHEELS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARLEY76

hi guys not sure if this as been posted before by others. but is there such thing as to much power to the rear wheels on a 2wd buggy. as since ive put new upgraded motor in . from 26cc 2bolt to a 29cc 4bolt bigbore wen i set off the rear end slides around . didnt do it as much on the other motor... if thats the case any one know of improving this . besides being light fingerd on the throttle lever... thanks in advance guys :)

hi guys not sure if this as been posted before by others. but is there such thing as to much power to the rear wheels on a 2wd buggy. as since ive put new upgraded motor in . from 26cc 2bolt to a 29cc 4bolt bigbore wen i set off the rear end slides around . didnt do it as much on the other motor... if thats the case any one know of improving this . besides being light fingerd on the throttle lever... thanks in advance guys :)
adjust the preload on your shocks corner to corner and thicken the diff lube to more of a posi rear end

Gear up big dog or your just gonna eat up tires and tear drive chain up

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks