Todays outing @ Dartford Heath

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look's like ya had some fun..Slawhammer

Had a great time Slaw, went home with bent bumpers , bent shock and the rear plastic ball ends ripped out so will be getting some steel or alloy 1's..

Good time had and my new DDM Dom performed great with the new 32/1 mix and 99 octain....

Great ..good for you guys..and as CSP says"Don't go home unless ya break some thing"
But hell every time I do break some thing..that's getting old too quick...Need to go home a few times not broke.......to make up for the bad....Glad ya had fun..Slawhammer

I love it. 2 mt's duking it out. after my day at the track (should be called mud hole) I am liking that grass running look more and more. I have to take some pics of my beast, can't even tell what it is it's so dirty now. have to take the vac to my car too as it's a mud pit from bringing it home lol

Nice to hear from you Ducky ,I thought you fell out with us ;)
j.

Hey J, nah I'm still around dude just been super busy the last couple of months and not got on here as much as I used to! :)

Brad, awesome video fella, came out really well! :D

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks