Tools

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are some must have tools? I have the stuff that came with the 5t but im thinking there has to be more than that. Do I need a torque wrench? If so is there a torque wrench specific for RC or is it the same one used on automotive stuff?
Dear Mike 44,
I use the Pittsburgh 1/4 in. Drive Click Type Inch Pound Torque Wrench (see picture attached).
Your biggest problem you will come across is stripped bolt heads, you must matchup the bolt head sizes with cobalt drills and easy outs.
A small Butane Torch is a must. I feel the best quality tools are from GRANGER.com
I am just touching the surface when it comes to tools.
Best Regards,
Wiliam E. Burrows Jr.
1543066710364.png

Dear Mike 44,
I use the Pittsburgh 1/4 in. Drive Click Type Inch Pound Torque Wrench (see picture attached).
Your biggest problem you will come across is stripped bolt heads, you must matchup the bolt head sizes with cobalt drills and easy outs.
A small Butane Torch is a must. I feel the best quality tools are from GRANGER.com
I am just touching the surface when it comes to tools.
Best Regards,
Wiliam E. Burrows Jr.
View attachment 47418
Hi William
I ordered myself a 1/4 drive click type torque wrench like yours today.
Thats a pretty nice set, Im going to look at that.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks