Tore DBXL Boot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Dougstar. I really don’t know. I greased but they don’t move. Had to really. pound on it with a hammer. Maybe a bad batch of dog bones possibly. I notice though nothing was greased when pulled apart. Not a lick Of it anywhere.

Sorry for your crappy luck! These things can be frustrating at times. Took a screen shot of the axle breakdowns. They do come apart as losi has part numbers listed for the pins. Like I said mine fell out with the removal of the set screw. But it's pretty old...
Mine didnt have any grease in it from the factory either.
Hope this pic helps a bit

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190201-063929_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20190201-063929_Drive.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 5
In the 5b instructions to place the boots on coz the dog bone pins are fixed they say to greaase every thing and pull it on. Not sure why that would not have worked for you?
Yeah like Doug said, on my 5ive B the instructions say to pull the boot over the dog bone WITH the pins installed. I used a little black grease and worked it over the pin no problem. Sucks your having issues tho.

Well that’s what I get for not reading instructions, lol. That was a big learning experience. You guys rock, thank you.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks