Toyan engine (Current trends)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok an fyi, the Conley stinger 609 v8 (no specs on then v10, i don't think they made a v12 but I could be wrong, I don't really give a fek?) made 5.5hp NA, and 9hp supercharged. So, not powerful for it's size, weight, price. That's not to say I wouldn't own one tho......so I can sell it an buy 3 rcmax bajas ?

I would love to make a Conley project. But as you say... I could get 3 top of the line engines for the same money. So if its just for driving its not a good solution, though you have to admit.... this looks badass.

Ugly ass bolted together from stuff found in the garbage can ,car. but throw on one of v12 factory's engines and its a beast to behold

One of those engines must go into a proper scale project ,with a hard body and interior etc. People who use it as a basher engine are either fiddlesticked in the head or have more money than sense (which I envy).

Hand made is cool but........rather have an alx or rcmax........as for my skills ? materials mean nothing it's my 15 years experience you pay for + I'm FEKING HOT??????
@Doug. I thought you could appreciate the importance of handicraft. I mean you do it yourself. Take 5 bucks worth of silver and a couple of pretty stones ,throw them together and presto. hundreds of bucks. I could easily do what you do myself. Of course the stuff would look like it was made by a dullwitted or retarded 5 year old but thats beside the point. I could also do it. You gotta respect the time that goes into cutting a block of wood, sanding it (and clearly doing a bad job of it) and then slobber on an uneven layer of cheap varnish. Presto 1000 bucks for this custom one off block of wood on which to place your engine

Truth be told if your looking at hp per cc, I don't think the little scale v8s are too far off the mark,(from their full size counter parts) there is potential for for more hp to be made, however what they were designed for (1/4 scale racing) they are just right. No they won't make the same hp as an rc max of similar displacement.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks