Toys and hobbies other than r/c

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah idk, I didnt invent the term, and the bmws turbo sounds nothing like "stu stu stu " lol
Well junkie is the one that said it, so I guess I need to remember the source. 🙄🤦‍♂️
Like this
That's a bark you idiot, and coupled with the blow off valve it sounds like poop and isn't good for the turbo. How about I make you run really fast, then punch you in the gut every 10 second and knock the wind out of you? Basically the same thing those idiots are doing to their turbo. 125k rpm land and unload the compressor wheel. Idiots.

Yea no Bueno junkie. Turbo bark like sean said when you hear the "bark" the air is getting pushed back into the turbo when the throttle body closes and has no where else to go. More or less the back flow of air is trying to stop the compressor wheel dead in its tracks from spinning at 100k rpm....the result a compressor wheel split in half are the turbo going off in a grenade...

Blow offs are critical for longevity of a turbo or unless you have bookoo bucks to replace turbos then sure have at it.

Hold up.. it doesn't even say SS on the grill 🧐... say what now :unsure:You want to put a blower or turbo on what? If it's a v6 as it appears then a hoover or a Dyson will be sufficient 😉...

Ed Bassmaster Nascar GIF by Insurance_King

No offense mate, but if you can afford the car you should be able to afford a $6k charger kit.
Its 6k for the supercharger or 7k for the turbo kits
Then to find a shop to do the install and tune 😳
I'm looking at close to 10k either way..

Rep
Don't know about New Jersey BUT here in NY
Its bend over and grab the million weight lube
To insure a v8 anything..... I went from 1600. A year for my pick up to 4400. For the camaro and truck

Its 6k for the supercharger or 7k for the turbo kits
Then to find a shop to do the install and tune 😳
I'm looking at close to 10k either way..

Rep
Don't know about New Jersey BUT here in NY
Its bend over and grab the million weight lube
To insure a v8 anything..... I went from 1600. A year for my pick up to 4400. For the camaro and truck
Oh my, you bought a v6 camaro? Is it automatic?

Damn I didnt get notified....uh so for the mustang it's roughly 1600 a year and it's a 2016 gt and these new gt's are way more rowdy than any previous generations. For a ready to go blower it's around 8k. Turbo kits are around 10k but these kits are soup to nuts and include upgrades to the fuel system depending on your Hp goals.. blower puts the car at 727hp and turbo kits push the car over 1000hp. I was told these cars can out perform the new gt500's

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks