Traxxas Unlimited Desert Racer out of the box!

WoodiE

Kind of good admin.
Staff member
Thread starter #1
Nearly an hour long video, with lots of information about the new Traxxas Unlimited Desert Racer.

t2boats

Blimey! Within the first minute of the video once he moves the box....WOW!! And removing the chassis plate to get to the electronics - crackin idea. And those suspension arms look like they can handle anything thrown at them!

voo2doo

Staff member
Same weird set up as the Baja Rey with the battery set up. I would have thought there would be a flip up cage for battery access.
J

t2boats

I quite like the idea of the under-tray access, certainly makes things easy, especially for all the electrics. One of my other RC's, I have to remove what feels a million screws in order to remove the cage to get into the car in order to work on the electrics, it's a right PITA. But at least it has a battery cover underneath making things easy in that regard. That Traxxas does look cool though, it's great seeing all these realistic RC's appearing from what I've seen on this forum.

Thrasher

It looks stunning but fiddlestick Traxxas. Kraken is also making a similar thing in 5th scale. Those desert trucks are the new black along with crawlers.