True meaning of owning a 1/5 scale... or two.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda wish i had a pic of my baja from a few years ago. I was getting some nice air till i aimed it wrong and hit a tree dead center. Front end curled back like a tin can. Shock tower was at my gas tank. Then there was the time it cartwheeled for about 50 feet.

Kinda wish i had a pic of my baja from a few years ago. I was getting some nice air till i aimed it wrong and hit a tree dead center. Front end curled back like a tin can. Shock tower was at my gas tank. Then there was the time it cartwheeled for about 50 feet.
Ohhhhh the never ending cartwheel... something about a heavy car in full rotation. :unsure:

Ohhhhh the never ending cartwheel... something about a heavy car in full rotation. :unsure:
Yep. I was getting some great distance. Was coming off the parking lot and it was going for a good 25 feet long but only about 5 feet in the air and landing perfectly. Don't know what happened but i must have been slightly off cause when she came to the end of the pavement the ass went shooting up in the air and seemed to end over end forever. Another new chassis and many other parts later i found a new spot to play.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks