Turning radius

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sure the Spektrum, Savox, and Hitec all use the 15t servo horn

I didn't realize that, good to know. Has anyone used the hitec d845wt? It says it .at need modifying to fit in the box. Ddm told me the box will likely need trimming but I should be able to make it work.

20180310_225130.jpg 20180310_131637.jpg
I didn't realize that, good to know. Has anyone used the hitec d845wt? It says it .at need modifying to fit in the box. Ddm told me the box will likely need trimming but I should be able to make it work.
Had to grind a wee little bit off the wall in the steering servo mount to fit this. The Hitec is a hair wider and a few mm taller. So a washer and the included rubber bushings are needed to fill the gap. Otherwise it went well

I didn't have to trim any for my mtxl. But had to add spacers to push them up from hitting the bottom. Installed a dbxl upgraded steering linkage to (second pic)20180223_145113.jpg 20180305_192111.jpg

Honestly not sure, if it uses a 1/5 scale servo I don't see why it wouldn't. I have heard this servo (hitec) like the one i have pictured on my mtxl needs to be trimmed on some other rc cars/trucks but very minimal. I had to space them up about 5mm to clear the bottom of the chassis. If your rampage doesn't use a 1/5 servo it may be a hassle to make it work received_2344446588914470.jpeg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks