Turtle Racing pull start v2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry never used one, and i cant see myself paying a $100+ for a pull starter, so i probly never will, i stick to a stock one, easy to fix and sometime you can get them for $5 when daves has the deal of the day

yah as long as you get a regular PS with the collar on it, they work just fine. mine come with one that didnt have the collar, and borked on 2nd tank. so i got one with the collar, and been working great since, even got a spare collared one in the box, just in case.

so yah a regular PS is all ya really need.

don't really need a piston stopper, I tear engine down and rebuild them and have never used one.....lol......just hold the clutch and loosen the flywheel nut then hold the flywheel and loosen the clutch bolt and you are good to go...lol

don't really need a piston stopper, I tear engine down and rebuild them and have never used one.....lol......just hold the clutch and loosen the flywheel nut then hold the flywheel and loosen the clutch bolt and you are good to go...lol

True but theirs nothing like the right tool to make it easier

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks