UPDATE Losi 5ive T

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. I was hoping it would stand out in a crowd. I have to enjoy it for now. All the guys are gearing up due to nice weather. Shame to see it get scratched and all but hey that’s why I have it. Can’t wait to get some video of it. If I can I will post something in a few weeks when we finally get out with the trucks. Thanks again for the likes!

I used the last body panel screw hole on both sides of the fender. Then just used about 4 zip ties for middle on to the roll cage. I can send pictures if needed.

I’m hoping. Not gonna keep all of it out but at least mud etc. I’m curious to see how it goes with it. Once we get out there(soon) I’ll let you know how it goes. By the way the mud guards are in with zip ties as well. I didn’t want to screw them on. They are on tight so it shouldn’t be a problem.

Thank you! Actually quite well. I’d say if I had to give a number to it, it’s cut down dirt and mud by 75%. Clean up is way easier and I don’t seem to clean the chassis area as much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks