Update on the HPIBajaForum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Rob has a temp home for you here.
Arent you glad you don't have to go hang at..... RCUterus
It could be worse :D

I went over there & took a look yesterday, hasn't changed a bit!! Still bickering like kids over there!!Glad there's a back-up to HBF!!!:2guns: :clown:

I see HBF is still down though, my day is looking worse already!

Last edited:
well I just went and had a few snorts of good ole single barrel jack to steady my nerves, Erica seems inpressed because I am actually talking to her today....and on a productivity note, I went and bought a new band saw...so my day hasnt been a complete loss. However if it isnt back up soon, I may resort to starting a thread on here called hbfa it will be a 12 step program to help stabalize those in need. Amazing....when you guys welcomed me to the addiction...you werent a kiddin lol!

methadone no....XANAX PLEASE!! hahahahaha. Actually I truely do take those..I only sleep like 2-3 hours a night, and without then sometimes I cant sleep for days....PTSD......sucks

Well so far whilst waiting for the 'hbf' I have circumnavigated the globe. The route?.....

Edinburgh to London Heathrow... Boeing 737

London Heathrow to Orlando International... Boeing 747

Orlando International to Los Angeles International... Boeing 757

Los Angeles International to Hong Kong... Boeing 747

Hong Kong to Moscow... Boeing 757

Moscow to Paris Orly... Boeing 767

Paris Orly to Edinburgh... Boeing 737

I would swap my flight simulator joystick for my baja radio but....

Im STILL waiting for my ramtech rears from the USA (ordered 2weeks now:no:no goodies yet)

Rob has one more thing to change - once that take effect HBF will be on it's new home!

-Michael

methadone no....XANAX PLEASE!! hahahahaha. Actually I truely do take those..I only sleep like 2-3 hours a night, and without then sometimes I cant sleep for days....PTSD......sucks

I'm the same recon, I take them too. But with the site down, I feel like this guy:

silence2.jpg

Just a little INSANE...:helpsmilie:

Sorry, sleeping in today. The server is changed, all we have to do it wait for that last guy to hit the button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks