Upgrade steeringservo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey crucial ! Thanx sooooooo much for the picture ! Really explains stuff , one thing it doesn't clear up though is , how the heck you keep that vekta so clean ? ?
:LOL:I bought it used off Ebay about a month ago and it's been cold and raining here almost every weekend. Haven't been able to get it out in the dirt and mud. The guy who had it before me said it was a shelf queen. Believe me come spring it won't look like that.(y)

Wow ! It's great when u find deals like that hopefully u saved some green on it , looks great ! What's your weather over there , buried in snow ? We got bare ground but freezing temps , don't wanna risk crispy plastic parts , I'm not like the RCSparks guys , break stuff as fast as u can get outside ??

Wow ! It's great when u find deals like that hopefully u saved some green on it , looks great ! What's your weather over there , buried in snow ? We got bare ground but freezing temps , don't wanna risk crispy plastic parts , I'm not like the RCSparks guys , break stuff as fast as u can get outside ??
Yup came with a Zen 32. I think I got a good deal on it. Paid $1300. Got about 7" of snow today. Cant wait till spring:cry:

Last edited:
Well so much for weather miseries , I've decided to go with two kraken servos , can anybody help with set-up procedures or no of any good instruction videos , before I blow up all my servo financial backing ? I wood sure appreciate it , this vekta , was easy putting them in but now I'm not compleatly satisfied with how much I think I might no about this procedure ,, H E L P !!

Well so much for weather miseries , I've decided to go with two kraken servos , can anybody help with set-up procedures or no of any good instruction videos , before I blow up all my servo financial backing ? I wood sure appreciate it , this vekta , was easy putting them in but now I'm not compleatly satisfied with how much I think I might no about this procedure ,, H E L P !!

You can purchase the kit from DDM.
Good Luck.
William E. Burrows Jr.

Last edited:
I'm sorry , geuss I wasn't compleat enuff , I've got them in with the full force bracket kit with two kraken servos , I need to no how to set them so they are in sync
The second servo is referred to as the slave, the settings are in your controller.
Look for dual steering. see sample pic's. from a DX4C controller, it's very easy.
Read your controller manual.
Good Luck,
William E. Burrows Jr.

Last edited:
I did not like the steering in our Vetka5 so I upgraded to savox SW-0241, it helped but the rig is so heavy I still am not happy with the steering so I just got the kraken 2nd servo set up with a second savox SW-0241 & will be installing next week. The rig so heavy I think a 2nd steering servo is necessary. The savox servos are about $100 each & the 2nd servo mount is around $30.

Yes it is sluggish to say the least , as for steering , kinda woder y it doesn't come with two servos , it's not like they didn't no it needed it , I put in the splitter wire , I have a 3pv controller , Steve says this is the rout for me , since I don't want to spend another $250 for a different controller

I agree it should have came with two servos. I read on Kraken web sight that you are not to use spectrum radio with kraken servos & I wanted to run our spectrum radio so I switched throttle servo to savox also the kraken servo main gear is brass & have striped on me. I am running a DX6R Tx but just going to run a Y harness to run both servos until I up grade Rx because the one I have now only is a 2ch. Rx.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks