v24 header problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Recon8541

Reading the Rules!
Hey guys,

The v24 that I have developed a crack on the header (from what I have been reading a very common problem), What I am wondering is what is the solution. It dosent appear that aquacraft has come up with a new header, so I am guessing that ordering a new one will just result in the same type of issue.

Any Ideas here, she is a great boat despite this issue, I would just like to find a way to resolve it.

Mike

Yer mate send it here and I will fix it and test, test, test and maybe a bit more testing. Lol just pulling your leg. I haven't been able to find an answer to that same question myself.

Perhaps I could help you with figuring out a solution to your problem recon......why don't you give me a call and we can discuss it

M

It would be in your best interest to call me Recon........
I am almost home and you have not called....
You know what I am referring too........

Matty

Yes, Yama, he has been busy lately. Check out the thread on the BajaForum. Seems the only thing he has been busy with is stealing items from members......

M

Sorry you had to find out like this, but perhaps all 6 of us that have been taken by him, may save someone else who would believe his stories...

Matt

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks