Vekta 5 info/forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

one2boost

While searching DDM for parts I seen the ads for the Vekta 5. Keep in mind I recently got back into this hobby after being out 5-6 years. It got me interested. I searched Google/YouTube for as much info as possible. Strangely enough, not much discussions on forums. Not to mention most forums I used to frequent are a ghost town or just gone. So does anyone know of Vekta 5 dedicated forums or forums with lots of info for this vehicle.

I know there used to be a dedicated forum for the Vekta 5 but i don't think its around anymore. They are very active on Facebook though.

I recently was in the same position and found out as stated the dedicated vekta.5 was shut down. It seems most have moved to Facebook which stinks for people like me who have no interest in Facebook's junk or services. Let me know if you find anything

Facebook is horrible for technical discussions, but forums seem to be falling by the wayside these days.
Yeah I agree you can't search through Facebook post for information you need. Plus Facebook is just garbage and glad they getting it all aired out now.

Facebook is horrible for technical discussions, but forums seem to be falling by the wayside these days.

Give it a while until it start to dawn on people exactly what is going on with all their very personal data. If you think the latest scandal is anything you are off the chart, thats just the one that was found out because of a blabber mouth. They have their own sweet little thing going and the alphabet agencies could not have asked for a better tool to algorithmically sort people into potential this and thats. fiddlestick fecesbook.

Give it a while until it start to dawn on people exactly what is going on with all their very personal data. If you think the latest scandal is anything you are off the chart, thats just the one that was found out because of a blabber mouth. They have their own sweet little thing going and the alphabet agencies could not have asked for a better tool to algorithmically sort people into potential this and thats. fiddlestick fecesbook.
Sad thing is it seems most don't care a bit they are so brain washed and have nothing else to do they don't care about their own privacy or being spied on. It is beyond sad people have become so brain washed and obsessed with other people they just won't turn away from it. I hope it all shuts down, their is very little good on Facebook

Don't wanna interrupt all the fuss , but getting back to the topic ,,,,, is everyone takeing out the motor for Killswitch install , or is there truth to this top shield removal, for entry ,,, as u were"""
It is easier to remove the motor completely for the install. However if you have a lot of patience you could possibly do it with just the top cover removed. Biggest problem will be getting the wire closest to the front engine cover back on the coil.

Strangely enough, a few days ago I was running my Vekta in front of my house for that long process of up to half throttle engine break-in. Some guy pulls up and says it sounds familiar as he just sold his a few months earlier. Granted, I thought I was the only person with 5th scale rigs on this island as I never seen any nor heard any buzz at the local pathetic hobby store. The guy mentioned he started one of the first forums and it ended up getting big. He ended up handing the ownership and reigns over to his friend due to too much work trying to keep it running while keeping his business going. He said it eventually folded and like mentioned, the users migrated to Facebook. He asked me if I had any questions about the rig, that he just lived around the corner. Small world...

exactly....faceache is the alphabets agenise dream come true...:love::love::love:..people willingly/freely giving over ALL there info free.....with out even thknig about it.....I have never..and will never have anything to do with it....PERIOD!!....:)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks