Vekta.5 steering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep us up to date on what you do with you vekta. What need upgrading for what ever reason.
Im just going to dish out for dual steering with the hitec 845 servos and hope it gets better. I no its a heavy rig to begin with but i love the kraken platform. No regrets on purchasing one. But they do diffantly need some upgraded from the door thou but its part of the hobby.
I have dual 845 its got loads of power(y)

I took the kraken servo out and found 2 teeth stripped out. That servo sure as hell didnt last long. I took my steering servo out of my baja and put it in the vekta its a savox 0235 so im going to give that a try and let you no if thats the true issue i was having

K finally got out there today to test new servo and turning is alot better then it was. The kraken servo just couldnt handle it or a defected servo cause it didnt even last 5 tanks thats sad but o well. Took apart servo and couple teeth broken and not even hard bashing. But diffantly going to do the double steering setup over the winter. Thanks guys

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks