Vesla sbk deal $849

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice to see some kits... gives you the option to build to suit with upgrades from the start etc. Plus you can only blame yourself if screws come loose due to missing loctite haha

Nice to see some kits... gives you the option to build to suit with upgrades from the start etc. Plus you can only blame yourself if screws come loose due to missing loctite haha
I grew up with kits being the only way hobby grade RC came. I prefer kits to this day. Nice to see this.

Wonder if they will be on ddm for 849 when they come out?
Probably not. Kraken's website clearly states, "

Not sold through dealers. Available directly on our website only!"​

Speaking of which, finally got mine ordered. What I don't get is that, prior to placing my order, the site stated "6 units are left". Here it is, four days after placing my order, and the website still states "6 units are left".

Probably not. Kraken's website clearly states, "

Not sold through dealers. Available directly on our website only!"​

Speaking of which, finally got mine ordered. What I don't get is that, prior to placing my order, the site stated "6 units are left". Here it is, four days after placing my order, and the website still states "6 units are left".
The site still says 6 are available. I wonder if it’s really true

The site still says 6 are available. I wonder if it’s really true
Yeah, I know what you mean. If I remember correctly, when I placed my order, it showed only 2 available...so, it also makes me wonder. On the other hand, it is possible that some people having previously placed an order for one might have since cancelled their orders. Whatever the case is, I still prefer kits over RTRs.

Yeah, I know what you mean. If I remember correctly, when I placed my order, it showed only 2 available...so, it also makes me wonder. On the other hand, it is possible that some people having previously placed an order for one might have since cancelled their orders. Whatever the case is, I still prefer kits over RTRs.
Having an esc laying around is making me want to build something proper from the ground up. Based on where I live and where I run I need something with some ground clearance which makes the Vesla a perfect rig. I just have to find some more spare money lying around to afford it. 😂

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks