Video Collection - Large Scale RC's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Racing videos from KORT which is an off road track in Cornwall (bottom left of england) which was round 2 of the BRCA Nationa series

Semi B:

Semi A:

Outlaw Final

Main Final

Last edited by a moderator:
fg marder, a bit of drifting and hitting my mates ankles(soory xtmveegrizly)
29cc, jetpro and standard 18/46 gears for bottom end!

another marder vid. driving on loose dust,trying to do a little drifting around a corner! I get slightly better towards the end lol!

Great collection. I am wondering where are the electrics? There are alot of electric large scalers out here. Sometimes the gassers are too loud and they are not so enviro friendly. Would be much obliged if we could get some electrics added to the list. I'll see what I can find. Thanks for all your hard work. Not criticising, just noticing is all.

beast

THE BEAST oneill brothers fullmod long rod in a fg baja.
this engine revs

fg baja obr

fg baja , this thing is CRAZY .

hormann teamkit , obr bigshaft

My best handling petrol car

These things handle extreemly well.running stock 26cc engine here and stock hormann track pipe, this ht2 out performs my fg and km baja by a mile, even with less power.

Thats your opinion:lol:
yes thats my opinion,i said it lol.

other peoples opinions are usually their model handles best lol ,but i like my fg the best so im not being biast as this handles the numbest out of mine with my parts and set up ,they are all cherished .
ok, between MY fg baja, MY km baja and MY hormann,the hormann handles best, runs rings around my other two,(comparing my buggies,no one elses) the marders understeers and suffesr from grip roll
the km and hpi bajas seem to oversteer which is good as it lets you be aggressive in corners but then just donuts with too much ,better than my fg in turning.

I guess the ht2 was made as a race car from scratch and it shows,its more neutral then the others . im not putting the others down or other peoples cars just telling you the way it is with MINE.

if i use my ht2 first then use the baja and marder after and try take corners at the same speed,they don't do the same thing. i do love the way the longer bajas handle ,especially when giving it some, it is a great buggy and is most popular for a reason and i love the way the fg ripps because its smaller and lighter but i just like the preciseness on the ht.

most people will agree that a hpi baja etc will handle better than a fg marder , but they do need to be driven in different ways to get the most out of them, not many people use hormann so don't compare.
so which handles better in your opinion, have you drove all 3 models ?

when i go to bashes and let the guys with other makes of buggys try it,they like the way it drives, its like a fly,changes direction incredibaly well. setup of chassis / suspension,tyres makes a big change in the attitude of the car, so all can be improved.
but like you said, this is just my opinion and you are totally right. just my preference which will differ from person to person.
i have used mcds km bajas ,hpi bajas ,ftx punisher, fg marder, fg baja 4wd and can honestly say they all are different, each with their own strengths and weaknesses, i guess this is why its hard to have just one sometimes lol.thnx

Last edited:
watch

HPI baja 29.5 wc & MT redcat stock bashing in Brooklyn New York.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks