Wanted to slap my self

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was going to run my hyper vt so I filled her up was try to get her started. She wouldn't start i checked needles glow plug you name it. I could not figure why it wouldn't start my O.s. 28xz never fails to start. My mind was blown waisted 30 minutes they I started looking around my desk. Then it hit me I poured tsp in my gas tank. Both bottles same size and both are orange ?20210125_103037.jpg20210125_103136.jpg
Hopefully it doesn’t harm my motor going to put some fuel in it and try and start

I run omega 30% in my nitros as some of the fuels I used in the past are gone or not stocked by me. Vp is an awesome fuel but a little pricey but a gallon of fuel for me lasted almost a year

Probably leaking where the carb goes into the block. Pull it off and put a light coat of rtv and your good to go.. ive never had to do such a thing until I got a traxxas go figure.
Use to do that on my cheep engines never on my Novarossi or O.S. Engines that’s why I think it’s the tank. Going to take the tank of my serpent and rig it on there and see how she acts. That will at least rule out the tank.

Well got her running again can’t believe this car is new maybe seen 3 tanks so far. When I was trying to start her she would start unless I drop some fuel in the head. Then would give me a lean sound and erratic idle when I would try to blow fuel through the exhaust line so it would push fuel in the carb was very tight. So I decided let me put the gas tank in a bowl of water and blow through the line and see if there any air bubbles to see if there’s a crack in tank found nothing. So next step was to put my mugen tank on it and see what happens fired right up and idled perfectly. I guess there must be some kind of filter inside this tank not allowing the fuel to passs through. Brand new kit so far crappy tank and wheels were trash.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks