We are Soooo lucky !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relic-1

Build Thread Contributor
Well it's that time of year again ,to give thanks for all we have each been given and gifted each and every day , also time for all to belly up to the troft to a giant roast beast of some kind of critter , , and for me it's time to lock the basement door before strange family members get a glimpse of my insanity , every day I can't help but feel lucky for family , friends health and the ability at my age to still earn parts !! 🤣😂 There's a surgeon I have to thank for this mostly and I tell him constantly, we are all very lucky to enjoy this awesome and sometimes exspensive hobby , so remember boys n girls life is rough sometimes and prison is tougher ,,,,, so don't drink n drive during the holidays !!! Y'all have a happy dead bird day and give thanks for all you have everyday ,I know I do !!

Well said @Relic-1.
This is a good time of year to remember what we are blessed with.
For me I am thankful for my relationship with the Lord, my family and health, my ability to have kept steady employment throughout everything going on in this crazy world, our military and first responders who give their all to ensure we are safe and free.
I am thankful as well for our hobby and the ability to disconnect from "reality" to wrench and run our rigs. Thankful for all you knuckle heads too! Be blessed friends, hug those close to you and embrace the day knowing that tomorrow is never promised.
God Bless!

I have to agree with the message in this thread. Working on my RC cars the last 2 years gave me happiness through some of the toughest times in life! Great post relic!

Just like the song says , YOU don't KNOW WHATCHA GOT TILL ITS GONE , well it's not gone but mother nature has taken it away temperarely , we've got a ton of snow and winter hasn't even officially started yet!!!! 🤬🤬🤬😡😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫 That dam losi from hell I built just sits there , and everything else I have mounted on the wall , it's to cold to get the snowblower out still and make a arena thing , it's pretty cool , but it's still to cold , so , I'm been going fishing a lot , smoked a bunch of them , turned out great , but anyways sorry for ramblin

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks