Well it's the end of the line for the TLR 4.0 Truggy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when you get into the 1/10 & 1/18 race kits its hard to buy a bad car from the top manufactures to be honest.

I have worked on or owned many TLR,XRAY,SWORKZ,SCHUMACHER,NUGEN, TEAM ASSOSIATED, etc cars and all were well built. sworkz was a bit cheaper feeling than the rest but that's not to say it will be any worse than the rest.

different people have different experiences, my TLR 8IGHT 3.0 I raced for two years and hardly had to replace a single part that's worth mentioning. but others at the same track had big issues braking arms etc which never happened to me. I have a smoother driving style than some :ROFLMAO:
I had suspension arms bend but not brake. things ware out over time but that is to be expected with the amount of abuse these kits get.

if you are not bothered about scale looks than a 1/8 race spec buggy or truggy is the perfect basher.

don't get cought up in "I must have the latest kit as xray bring one out every 12 months with minimal changes lol

Looks like it's in good condition, does the engine run? Comes with starter box ? I'd do it, even if the engine didn't run you could prob manage to get a motor right ? since it's super cheap (depending on what u call cheap, to me 350 is cheap for a complete ish truck with start box)

Looks like it's in good condition, does the engine run? Comes with starter box ? I'd do it, even if the engine didn't run you could prob manage to get a motor right ? since it's super cheap (depending on what u call cheap, to me 350 is cheap for a complete ish truck with start box)

There was talk that that model wont eccept a pull start engine!

Yeah I've had plenty of pull and roto starts myself and only ever had issues with one engine and it was just a crap design to begin with. Never had an untunable os or novarossi with a pull start. Just my experience....

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks