Well this was unfortunate.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I was about 20 min. into running the BAJA and this happened. I'm not proud .:ROFLMAO::mad::poop: So if there is something out there for me to run into I do sadly . Ran into a light pole. That didn't cause this I think(not sure though) it was the hard right turn that caused the left wheels to dig in and caused the flips and endo. Car wasn't tracking quite straight after that. Was still drivable ..... I think it was then the landing off the second hill coming up hill that finished her off . Went to turn and she was going straight . Walked over to her and took a look and was like ahhh damn . :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: $145 in parts and figure a couple hours to swap everything over to the new frame.

Attachments

• IMG_20181014_154711147.jpg
    IMG_20181014_154711147.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_20181014_154718104.jpg
    IMG_20181014_154718104.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 51
gutted...:(....I`m sure we`ve all been there.....in varying degrees of damage....:rolleyes:...looks like u didn't have a front under chassis brace...:unsure:....although I doubt it would of helped if u hit it that hard to snap the kick up.....:ROFLMAO:

Damn! Few days ago, my buddy's Sabertooth hit a tamper at full speed, ripped the left wheel and everything attached to it completely off the car. Bad for him but good for me, that tamper saved my a**.

Well I was about 20 min. into running the BAJA and this happened. I'm not proud .:ROFLMAO::mad::poop: So if there is something out there for me to run into I do sadly . Ran into a light pole. That didn't cause this I think(not sure though) it was the hard right turn that caused the left wheels to dig in and caused the flips and endo. Car wasn't tracking quite straight after that. Was still drivable ..... I think it was then the landing off the second hill coming up hill that finished her off . Went to turn and she was going straight . Walked over to her and took a look and was like ahhh damn . :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: $145 in parts and figure a couple hours to swap everything over to the new frame.
THATS ALOT OF DAMAGE!! (get it? flex seal?)

New parts are coming from DDM . They will be here Saturday . The weather is suppose to be crappy this weekend so it will be a good time to rebuild her . Hoping the chassis brace I ordered comes with instructions on how to mount it to the chassis.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks