What are you guys doing about COPPA with your You Tube channels?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stupid ass thing it is, but we're stuck with it ? I set my Channel to not for kids (ironic cuz im under 18 ?). And I don't restrict it depending on if I drop curse words (i can't help it sometimes, part of my vocabulary ???) like my newest vid, I was very calm so it's not restricted. Older vids, are restriced.

i just finished watching that entire video. I don't think it pertains to little people like myself because I am not monetized and doubt I will ever reach that level. I do my liberty and check the NOT FOR CHILDREN box when I upload. It's ashamed tho, because I try to make my videos family friendly. I think this legislation will do more harm than help.

+1??
i just finished watching that entire video. I don't think it pertains to little people like myself because I am not monetized and doubt I will ever reach that level. I do my liberty and check the NOT FOR CHILDREN box when I upload. It's ashamed tho, because I try to make my videos family friendly. I think this legislation will do more harm than help.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks