What are your other hobbies?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonefish

Besides Large Scale RC, what are your other hobbies that you pursue?
Mine are Saltwater Fly Fishing and Gas Motorized Bicycling.
Peace,

Did drones and helcopters for a while....did the video games thing for awhile...right now the other hobby is mountain biking.
If I'm not working on or running the rc's I'm on a mountain bike.

Whats everyone else into besides 5th scale?

I seem to wander around in my other hobbies sometimes it's shooting, sometimes RC planes, sometimes RC helis, sometimes is four wheelers and side by sides, motorcycle, home improvements, yard/landscaping. This summer my pursuits have been lawn and converting an old hog farrowing barn to a garage/work shop

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Last edited:
I seem to wander around in my other hobbies sometimes it's shooting, sometimes RC planes, sometimes RC helis, sometimes is four wheelers and side by sides, motorcycle, home improvements, yard/landscaping. This summer my pursuits have been lawn and converting an old hog farrowing barn to a garage/work shop

View attachment 46287View attachment 46281View attachment 46282View attachment 46283View attachment 46284View attachment 46285View attachment 46286
lots of space nice
i do bit of longboarding .... i stay away from ramp skating don't like falling to hard not made of rubber anymore :LOL:
built a poop hot computer at the start of the year with a 1080ti, i5 8600k processor, 16gigs of ddr4 ram and a 27inch g-sync monitor
to play games:eek::love::LOL::ROFLMAO:
just got into the rc thing........"He who dies with the most toys wins"(y);)

motor bikes:cool:...I got 4 atm.......p reg mk1 bandit 1200.... p reg cbr1100xx blackbird
04 dl1000 v strom
and my 03 svs 1000
im a self employed motorbike courier so i eat sleep poop bikes...lol....the v strom got over 174000 miles on it:eek:....and the cbr has over 107000 on it now.:p:giggle:....bought the v strom with 21000 init.....and the cbr had 38999....so i do clock up the miles(y)....plus all the bikes inbetween this lot what have come n gone....xjr1200 .....yamaha thunder ace.....gsxr 1000 k3.....klr600....another mk1 bandit 12......yamaha xtz750 super tenere....zxr1200 eddie lawson rep....got pics of all tbem obv...abd I've only had my licence for the last 14 years.....these r the bikes I've had in this time....I've had bikes since i was 13-14......42 now...

motor bikes:cool:...I got 4 atm.......p reg mk1 bandit 1200.... p reg cbr1100xx blackbird
04 dl1000 v strom
and my 03 svs 1000
im a self employed motorbike courier so i eat sleep poop bikes...lol....the v strom got over 174000 miles on it:eek:....and the cbr has over 107000 on it now.:p:giggle:....bought the v strom with 21000 init.....and the cbr had 38999....so i do clock up the miles(y)....plus all the bikes inbetween this lot what have come n gone....xjr1200 .....yamaha thunder ace.....gsxr 1000 k3.....klr600....another mk1 bandit 12......yamaha xtz750 super tenere....zxr1200 eddie lawson rep....got pics of all tbem obv...abd I've only had my licence for the last 14 years.....these r the bikes I've had in this time....I've had bikes since i was 13-14......42 now...
oooo so pretty!!!!
the misses wont let me get another:(
had a few last on was a honda vf 750 ......

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks