What buggy cleaner/ degreaser should I get

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm back ok . Just got back from Bunnings just washed dbxl with simple green really good like new?Also got the tape for cvs ( tommy tape it comes in a starter pack of 3 white,black,orange around $10 I seen someone using it on utube for cvs. Where the paint tape is at Bunnings will talk soon andy .? Cheers phill

Glad to hear it worked.
Did you use the simple green concentrate or dilute it?

I just wd bolts/nuts with cotton bud the cleaner works so good thanks looks like I'll put a air compressor on my wish list thanks Andy

You can pick one up cheap at Supercheap

G'day phill Andrew here yeah mate simple green for sure its amazing it came up brand new this stuff will be good around house as well. I put about a inch of simply green in a spray bottle 1lt then filled with water. mate I sprayed it on and left soak for five min then just hosed off no scrubbing needed I'm impressed big time cheers bro

Did you get the big storms in Noosa?
Pisin down still up here 3 more days what a time we picked to come up to qld the pool over flowed last nite very expensive up here a large pizza is $27 Fish pack from fish and chip shop was $13 Nice place to relax Did you egret the rain . Talk later Andrew

Pisin down still up here 3 more days what a time we picked to come up to qld the pool over flowed last nite very expensive up here a large pizza is $27 Fish pack from fish and chip shop was $13 Nice place to relax Did you egret the rain . Talk later Andrew

I work in Gladstone and we got a little last night.
There used to be a fish shop in the main street near the corner LHS if walking up from the beach.
Best Red Emperor I've ever tasted.
It's a nice place and I enjoyed my holiday there but Fraser Island is my favourite.
You need to have a 4WD and drive across the island.

G'day phill more storms tonight. That fish shop is still here ( holy mackerel ) and fresh fish on display at counter . .that simple green was very weak so make it stronger! . man the homes up here are nice wouldn't mind retiring up here. anyway I run a losi dbxl 2 weeks old. What car / buggy you use . I have a few boats as well proboat ul19 and a genesis Thay are good for 70 miles per hour when I'm not spending money on them the losi dbxl is new when I get back to Melbourne I'll be upgrading exhaust ddm and new centre drive cv 5 mm pins also from ddm and a remote kill switch. All sitting at home . Are you working all week ? thanks for keeping in touch it's good having someone to talk about buggys with talk soon Andrew
Phill have a look at the post what pipe should I use there's a video of a drifting buggy with a obr motor very impressive it's( jackdady 83 what pipe should I use ) this thing hammers enjoy ?

Last edited:
G'day phill more storms tonight. That fish shop is still here ( holy mackerel ) and fresh fish on display at counter . .that simple green was very weak so make it stronger! . man the homes up here are nice wouldn't mind retiring up here. anyway I run a losi dbxl 2 weeks old. What car / buggy you use . I have a few boats as well proboat ul19 and a genesis Thay are good for 70 miles per hour when I'm not spending money on them the losi dbxl is new when I get back to Melbourne I'll be upgrading exhaust ddm and new centre drive cv 5 mm pins also from ddm and a remote kill switch. All sitting at home . Are you working all week ? thanks for keeping in touch it's good having someone to talk about buggys with talk soon Andrew
Phill have a look at the post what pipe should I use there's a video of a drifting buggy with a obr motor very impressive it's( jackdady 83 what pipe should I use ) this thing hammers enjoy ?
Hi Andrew
My 1/5 started out as a Dune Runner but there's not much stock stuff left on it.
I run a Zen G290 with a 668 and a Jetpro pipe.
I don't have much experience with other pipes but the Jetpro is great.
I changed the wheel hexes to 24mm and run Rovan block tyres.
I also have a couple of 1/8 nitros that are fun.
I started with RC cars in the 80s with Tamiya electrics.
I also fly drones and have a couple of DJI Phantoms.
I'll take your tip and mix the simple green a bit stronger.
Unfortunately I'm stuck in Gladstone (the locals call it happy rock) 5 days a week.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks