What can you get for a dollar?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow those things are pricey
??Don't want the wife to hear you.??.
U.S. made. I'm willing to pay a little premium for that. I got in on the pre-order, so I saved 50 bux?. After watching the vid on these, in my opinion, he has the R&D sorted out and has designed a proper big bore shock.

Plus, I'm a sucker for shiny things.

Well, let's see...not a comparison but more of the differences.
1) I can control rebound with the bypass valves/washers vs dual rate flow pistons.
2) The shock perch on the top cap is off-set so the there is no need for long stand-offs to keep the shock body away from the tower.

When I decided to look at big bores, I couldn't find any IRCs in stock (they're now in stock. go figure) and the MOD pre-order sale was coming to an end. So, I jumped. And not just shiny but gold.:)

Well, let's see...not a comparison but more of the differences.
1) I can control rebound with the bypass valves/washers vs dual rate flow pistons.
2) The shock perch on the top cap is off-set so the there is no need for long stand-offs to keep the shock body away from the tower.

When I decided to look at big bores, I couldn't find any IRCs in stock (they're now in stock. go figure) and the MOD pre-order sale was coming to an end. So, I jumped. And not just shiny but gold.:)
Nice ? post up sum pics when u get em ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks