What can you get for a dollar?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here Z this is for you

My wife was standing nude, looking in the bedroom mirror.
She was not happy with what she saw and said to me,
"I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly. I really need you
to pay me a compliment.'
I replied, "Your eyesight's damn near perfect."
And then the fight started........
?????
so now i know what you and evssv were pm'ing to each other about :ROFLMAO::p:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:now the thread has been hijacked even more ?:LOL:

Last edited:
Here Z this is for you

My wife was standing nude, looking in the bedroom mirror.
She was not happy with what she saw and said to me,
"I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly. I really need you
to pay me a compliment.'
I replied, "Your eyesight's damn near perfect."
And then the fight started........
?????
Dude I almost choked when I read this. I'm still laughing??

Let's lighten the mood :unsure::ROFLMAO:
My wife and I were watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire while we were in bed. I turned to her and said, 'Do you want to have sex?' 'No,' she answered. I then said,'Is that your final answer?' She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying, 'Yes..' So I said, "Then I'd like to phone a friend." And that's when the fight started

Let's lighten the mood :unsure::ROFLMAO:
My wife and I were watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire while we were in bed. I turned to her and said, 'Do you want to have sex?' 'No,' she answered. I then said,'Is that your final answer?' She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying, 'Yes..' So I said, "Then I'd like to phone a friend." And that's when the fight started
:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@Teejay112 said his rov "was as faster than a rcmax", i said "ur full of poop m8" and thats when the fight started.

i had to :LOL:

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks