What did the postman bring you today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to give a big shout out to Crucial RC for kicking me down with this tuned pipe ,an he took it a step further with a surprise
of a filter set up that I had actually really needed as well!...:cool:

Crucial ,you are a very generous & awesome human being bro!...(y)(y)

LOL...The package came early this morning before daylight an before I got up out of bed ,my wife had been up an went out an got
the package ,she woke me up an said that there was a package delivery from a Crucial ,....LOL.....she said that it was the fastest that she
seen me move an get up out of bed ever!.....LOL

Anyway ,A big thanks to Crucial RC ,thnx Bro!?

Heres what I got!

The dominator is a decent pipe ?
What a score ?
Yeah lance is a great guy, hooked me up big time on the 5ive t.
We don't call him Sir Lancelot for nothing???

I want to give a big shout out to Crucial RC for kicking me down with this tuned pipe ,an he took it a step further with a surprise
of a filter set up that I had actually really needed as well!...:cool:

Crucial ,you are a very generous & awesome human being bro!...(y)(y)

LOL...The package came early this morning before daylight an before I got up out of bed ,my wife had been up an went out an got
the package ,she woke me up an said that there was a package delivery from a Crucial ,....LOL.....she said that it was the fastest that she
seen me move an get up out of bed ever!.....LOL

Anyway ,A big thanks to Crucial RC ,thnx Bro!?

Heres what I got!

Your welcome brotha! Enjoy

How big is it? I'm still running an s8 edge. Soon gonna upgrade, 4 years is long enough.

2.9 x 6.37 x 0.30 in It's a little taller than my Pixel3xl but also a little narrower. It's bigger than your S8 . I'm amazed by how thin it is. Think my jaw hit the floor when I saw a 2K video in slow motion on it this afternoon .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks