What did the postman bring you today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so new to this since this is my first ever Rc car/truck that I am going to listen to what you guys advise me to do.I am just trying to make my purchases count and not blow money on unnecessary parts.This truck is only like 2 months old and only has like 3 tanks of gas through it.Everyone says the 23cc in this truck is a slug and to me it seems scary fast at the moment.You guys would of had a laugh the first time I drove it after breaking it in.I had it wide open coming towards me and I tried turning a bit and it started sliding sideways towards my legs and I had to jump so as to not end up in the hospital and it was an awkward last second jump with the remote in my hand.

I am so new to this since this is my first ever Rc car/truck that I am going to listen to what you guys advise me to do.I am just trying to make my purchases count and not blow money on unnecessary parts.This truck is only like 2 months old and only has like 3 tanks of gas through it.Everyone says the 23cc in this truck is a slug and to me it seems scary fast at the moment.You guys would of had a laugh the first time I drove it after breaking it in.I had it wide open coming towards me and I tried turning a bit and it started sliding sideways towards my legs and I had to jump so as to not end up in the hospital and it was an awkward last second jump with the remote in my hand.

That's normal .

I agree with above, for the most part the alloy manifolds are a pain(for some reason) I recently ported my g320 and ended up getting a alloy manifold as I couldn't get the plastic one ground out big enough. haven't had any issue so far with mine.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks