What did the postman bring you today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my last order of parts in for my genius XR4 today! I hope. This time I placed my order with Victor at FG Supply. Really supper cool guy, and very helpful. Plus I am not sure how but he got my parts out of Europe far faster then buying them out of France or Italy. Plus his prices are super competitive.

New set of tire warmers, Shocks, Master Cylinder rebuild kits, springs, oil, transmission gear. Plus obligatory decal sheet.

Got my last order of parts in for my genius XR4 today! I hope. This time I placed my order with Victor at FG Supply. Really supper cool guy, and very helpful. Plus I am not sure how but he got my parts out of Europe far faster then buying them out of France or Italy. Plus his prices are super competitive.

New set of tire warmers, Shocks, Master Cylinder rebuild kits, springs, oil, transmission gear. Plus obligatory decal sheet.

Yeah funny how shipping out of uk to the states is rather quick here lately, but shipping to the uk from the states is quite a mess.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks