What did the postman bring you today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha.. You tit?
That wasn’t the only mistake I maid lol. Today I finally realized why my wife always yells at me. I didn’t read the info on the Rcmaxx website on the front shock tower that it only fits the rcmaxx front bulk head. So now I have to by the rcmaxx bulk head because it doesn’t fit the plastic one. But it was a $20 mistake by buying plastic one. I be rushing and not reading and checking everything.

Americas only privately minted, precious metals backed coinage ever made.
16014985636843697318625331706254.jpg
The man had a solid 12 year run and they were widely excepted in some areas. Then the feds shut it down, siezed the precious metals, and charged him with counterfeiting. The fed doesn't like a challenge to fiat.? His mistake was the motto (Trust In God?), and putting dollar values on them. It did cause confusion and they even made it into banks.? a interesting piece of history. Look up the NORFAC liberty dollar if you wanna read about it.16014985923828909393198749578640.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks