What did the postman bring you today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No flack from me ? unless you become like one of those nuts saying there rov is better then a real bigbore ????
lmao z,zee,zed, nah mate, i would never say its better than an rcmax or alx etc,
i need to prove sommat to myself thats all, i think the rovan can be half decent with a bit of tickling here and there,
spare head kits cos i'm bound to blow it up :ROFLMAO:

Let us know how it is!??
i will do when i get round to it mate, engines a cheapy so i have something to build around for a fully framed build,
so may take a while before its even run properly,
i will most likely run it and see whats what on a test chassis though

i see theres some :ROFLMAO: already :LOL: about the rovan,
no worries though, and yeh it may need completely redoing, but thats not an issue tbh, thats just part of the hobby,
rovan was cheap, and thats why i bought it lads,
yes its chinese, but so is cy, everybody accepts cy engines and parts, i know rovan aint got the best reputation and there considered clones,
but, if zenoah or cy now start making a 45cc engine thats similar to the rovan,
will that mean that zen and cy are now the clones and no one will want them ? :LOL:
even the twin engines have a full korean bottom end,( i have an obr 57 one myself)
anyways, as above, it was cheap, and bought so i could build a car around it and to have a play around and see if i can make something of it home tuned,
if not and its total wank, then it was cheap and it'll be easier to save up for an rcmax (y):LOL:

i see theres some :ROFLMAO: already :LOL: about the rovan,
no worries though, and yeh it may need completely redoing, but thats not an issue tbh, thats just part of the hobby,
rovan was cheap, and thats why i bought it lads,
yes its chinese, but so is cy, everybody accepts cy engines and parts, i know rovan aint got the best reputation and there considered clones,
but, if zenoah or cy now start making a 45cc engine thats similar to the rovan,
will that mean that zen and cy are now the clones and no one will want them ? :LOL:
even the twin engines have a full korean bottom end,( i have an obr 57 one myself)
anyways, as above, it was cheap, and bought so i could build a car around it and to have a play around and see if i can make something of it home tuned,
if not and its total wank, then it was cheap and it'll be easier to save up for an rcmax (y):LOL:
No worries mate, were just forewarning you, they don't have a cherry reputation.
And btw zen does make a 45cc engine. Its just yet to be adapted for rc uses, actually they go all the way up to an opposed 80cc twin. the closest we get from them is the 42cc engine, and it's not very popular as it's a pooch. But very reliable from what I understand.
https://www.davesmotors.com/zenoah-g430rc-g43l-42cc-complete-engine-ga41046?sc=12. Cheers!

No worries mate, were just forewarning you, they don't have a cherry reputation.
And btw zen does make a 45cc engine. Its just yet to be adapted for rc uses, actually they go all the way up to an opposed 80cc twin. the closest we get from them is the 42cc engine, and it's not very popular as it's a pooch. But very reliable from what I understand.
https://www.davesmotors.com/zenoah-g430rc-g43l-42cc-complete-engine-ga41046?sc=12. Cheers!

oh yeh i know the rovan rep already sean (y),
my last post was just an explanation in case anyone thought i'd gone nuts, (tbh i already am nuts :LOL:)
and yeh u knew about the opposed twin plane engine but not the 45cc one from zenoah,
and yeh i've seen the g430 on ddm but it don't rev and looks straight out of a leaf blower tbh,
and up till now i've avoided anything rovan like the plague sean :LOL:,
but thought why not have a go with an engine,

oh yeh i know the rovan rep already sean (y),
my last post was just an explanation in case anyone thought i'd gone nuts, (tbh i already am nuts :LOL:)
and yeh u knew about the opposed twin plane engine but not the 45cc one from zenoah,
and yeh i've seen the g430 on ddm but it don't rev and looks straight out of a leaf blower tbh,
and up till now i've avoided anything rovan like the plague sean :LOL:,
but thought why not have a go with an engine,
I've thought about it myself a few times. I have some pretty spiffy saw topends in the 45-50 cc range that would be sick on an rc, if I had a case to match up.
The 43cc on DDM just intrigues me. I think that it could be opened up quite a bit, and the carby on it is bit small to start with. Idk, more ideas then money I have.....
Ps if your on this site your crazy.... why you fit in mate ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks